The Women Leadership Forum of Asia (WLFA) is committed to building Cultures of Inclusion across Organizations, across Multi-generations, for Persons with Disabilities, for LGBTQ Community, and promotes all kinds of Socio-Cognitive Diversities. The WLFA brings together Professionals across Asia to exchange ideas, to learn and inspire, and to promote Inclusive Leadership in a changing world. The Women Leadership Forum of Asia is founded on the ideology of a model, we call the 4 Cs – Conviction, Courage, Competence, and Commitment to Shape Cultures of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
The Women Leadership Forum of Asia focuses on Women and other Diversities building capabilities to become contributing members of the society. The WLFA enables building both MIND-SETS & SKILL-SETS to Learn, Contribute and Grow.
The WLFA conducts Masterclasses, Debates & Discussions, using Theatre and other Powerful Learning Platforms – for Reflection to inspire Women and other Diverse Groups to rise to their true Potential. We offer our Programs online across India and South-east Asia
The WLFA brings together Professionals across Asia to exchange ideas, to learn and inspire, and to promote better Leadership in a changing world. We are founded on the ideology of the 4C model of Women Leadership – Conviction, Courage, Competence, & Commitment
The WLFA is committed to enhancing the Inclusion Quotient within organizations and focused on creating a forum with both Men and Women as members – to symbiotically learn to enable each other.
The forum seeks to include as members Men and Women from :
- The Government and Private Sector
- Non-Government Organizations
- Social Workers, Journalists, and Media Professionals
- Female and Male Entrepreneurs from SME Organizations
- Others from SME Organizations
- Academicians and members of the Medical Profession
- Students and other Women in Leadership positions who believe in the credo of Women Empowerment and Gender Inclusion
- Other Forums, Associations and bodies committed to creating a better world.